Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"  For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me." Matthew 25:34-36.

 For the jean tag day, Ms. Powell and her students raised money for the Kevin Reinhard Scholarship at St. Joseph’s High School in Metuchen, NJ and the Wounded Warrior Project which gives aid to wounded war veterans and their families. We raised $300 to be split evenly between these two causes. It filled her heart with joy and pride to see our girls proudly showing off their USA colors!


Earlier in the month, Ms. Branco and her students raised several hundred dollars for the American Heart Association.


Benedictine Academy is a School for the Lord's Service. We all believe as one sacred community that we have a shared responsibility to build a more just, peaceful world.

Photos courteous of our faithful friend, Ms. Anderson, Director of Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment